Buy District Edibles online manufactures small-batch edibles that are formulated for optimal absorption into the body. Everything is gluten-free and individually sealed by the dose. They range from gummies to chocolates but each product maintains the same size and shape.
Nugg Score: How the Nugg Team Rates This Product
- Well-protected in a hard-plastic, child-resistant container.
- Reusable, recyclable, and doubles as a joint holder? Sold.
- Fun rocket ship theme; classy graphics with gold, white and bluish purple.
- Bare minimum for adult-use compliance.
- Leaves many questions: does “purified” mean the same as “extracted using?” What strains were used, how can we verify lab results?
Easy to Dose?: 4.5/5
- Simple to dose if you’re comfortable with the amount of THC and CBD in a single gummy.
- Harder to cut and achieve a precise micro-dose.
- Packaging travels well in jackets or pockets and the foil itself has no reference to cannabis.
- While someone might see the spaceship spangled pack and be curious what’s inside, they won’t know off the bat these are medicated gummies.
- Cannabis-forward is an understatement.
- These have the “weedy” taste that turns many people off of edibles. But if your top priority is effectiveness, then the flavor is secondary.
- Great texture for a gummy: not chewy, but more wiggly, like Jell-O with density.
- Didn’t get stuck in my teeth, left with a slight oily residue on my hands.
- Strong stuff, definitely helped me feel elevated, helped me manage pain, and sparked my appetite right up.
- May have caused a bit more anxiety than I typically enjoy.
buy district edibles online, district edibles, district edibles for sale, district edibles gummies, district edibles gummies review, district edibles gummies review,
District Edibles Gummies
- Other than eating it as a gummy, there’s not a whole lot else you can do with these.
- Potential to be used as a garnish for a cocktail or suspended in squares of Jell-O, but given the flavor issue, I’d recommend eating them as is.
- Overall experience was consistent as it could be.
- Each gummy is a true 10 milligrams and that makes it a good buy in my book.
- At $15-18 per 10-pack of gummies, this is a fair price for consistently strong medicine… which definitely tastes like medicine.